In 2019, tourists to Machu Picchu will have a maximum visit time of 4 hours. In addition, entry to the Site Museum will be free in the late shift. What other changes are there in the booking Machu Picchu 2019? Know the availability, changes, prices and all the information.
Factors that condition the purchase of the Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu
- Time, many people would like to have enough time to make the trip to Machu Picchu, but often work and / or studies do not allow it. Do not trust and buy your ticket to Machu Picchu in advance, it may be that when you arrive in Cusco there is no availability for the date you require and if you have days counted you can not make the visit to the Sacred City of Machu Picchu.
- Price, which rises more and more over the years, and even worse when reservations are made at the last minute. So if it is the Machu Picchu Ticket and train tickets are recommended to make the purchase in advance, in order to avoid inconvenience at the last minute.
- Limited Access, one of the main causes for not visiting Machu Picchu is the limited access that has been there for some years, that is why travelers are advised to be warned and buy all the tickets to Machu Picchu necessary as soon as possible.
How to buy the entrance Machu Picchu 2019?
There are 2 ways to booking Machu Picchu tickets: in person at an authorized office in Cusco or from any country through the internet.
How to booking Machu Picchu 2019 in Cusco?
To buy the ticket, the visitor must go to the authorized offices and make the purchase with their passport, identity document or university card.
The authorized offices are:
- In the Garcilaso House: Garcilaso Street s / n Cusco – Peru.
- In the Desconcertada Direction of Culture Cusco: Calle Maruri 324, Cusco – Peru.
- In Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village): Avenida Pachacutec s / n.
How to booking Machu Picchu 2019 online?
To booking Machu Picchu 2019 online, the tourist must enter the official sales website of the Ministry of Culture of Peru and buy the tickets. Another option is to do it through the website of an authorized tourism agency.
The steps to follow are those:
- Enter the booking Machu Picchu 2019 sales website.
- Check the availability of the ticket type on the desired date and time.
- Complete the personal information of the visitor.
- Make the payment of the booking Machu Picchu 2019 with a credit or debit card.
- Print the tickets and present them on the day of the visit.
Are there changes in Machu Picchu in 2019?
In 2019, the main change in Machu Picchu is the time the visitor stays. Now the tourist can stay a maximum of 4 hours from the moment of entering the Wonder of the World.
Another modification to take into account is that re-entry to the Wonder of the World is not allowed except for reasons of force majeure.
Finally, the entry to the Machu Picchu Manuel Chávez Ballón Museum is free in the afternoon shift (from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.) for all visitors.
Types of ticket and schedules Machu Picchu 2019
As well as 2018, there are 3 types of official entries:
Entrance Machu Picchu Solo
- The morning shift is 6 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The late shift is 12 p.m. at 5.30 p.m.
Entrance Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu
- 1st Group is 6 a.m. at 1 p.m. (The entrance to Waynapicchu is from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.)
- 2nd. Group is 6 a.m. at 2 p.m. (The entrance to Waynapicchu is from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
Entrance Machu Picchu + Mountain
- 1st Group is 6 a.m. at 2 p.m. (Entrance to Machu Picchu Mountain is from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.)
- 2nd. Group is 6 a.m. at 3 p.m. (The entrance to Machu Picchu Mountain is from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.)
Additionally, tourism agencies offer the Machu Picchu + Museum ticket, which includes access to the Inca City and the Site Museum.